Monday, April 6, 2009

New To Blogging

Hi there!
I have decided to blog. I have always like writing and I have many interests.
I have a family and thought this would be a good place to note the funny things the kids say, ages 4 to 17 or the wise things my hubby says.
Also I am interested in math and science, nutrition and bodybuilding, photography and music, relationships and money.
And when Dino my husband starts a new guitar I will help him blog the process here.

My goal is to educate and entertain. I know those two words have been combined but I'd rather not do that here. hah.
So when I get a great idea or something funny to share I will be back.
Jalie Sturgeon

2 comments:

  1. I'll be following your blog and expect to be entertained, educated, and amused. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...you best come back cuz we want to keep up with you and those kids of yours that are growing up and we are missing out on all their fun years!! Give them my love, and DITTO to what Cindi said!! Love you all, AUNT NOMA

    ReplyDelete